four assessments are available:
- Complimentary ‘Teaser Assessment’ – is available online and allows the organization to self-assess against the 9 principles of the Organizational Excellence Framework. The assessment takes 5 minutes to complete. A confidential feedback report is automatically generated and delivered to the respondent's inbox. The report shares the assessment ratings and highlights the direct relationship between low scoring principles and the best management practices. TEASER ASSESSMENT
- ‘Automated Full Assessment’ – is available online and allows the organization to self-assess against the principles and best management practices of the Organizational Excellence Framework. The assessment takes between 15 and 30 minutes depending on organization size. A confidential customized feedback report is automatically generated and delivered to the respondent’s email address. Available for a small fee, this assessment shares the assessment ratings and provides a customized action-oriented improvement plan to address gaps. FULL ASSESSMENT
- ‘Professional Full Assessment’ – is available through a Licensed Professional and allows the organization to self-assess against the principles and best management practices of the Organizational Excellence Framework. Any number of respondents may be accommodated. A customized feedback report shares the assessment ratings and provides an action-oriented improvement plan to address gaps. The professional adds value with analysis, recommendations, and best in class examples. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
- ‘Third-Party Full Assessment’ – is available through a Licensed Professional that conducts an independent and objective assessment of the organization and provides a Certificate of Completion with overall rating score and an accompanying customized feedback report with assessment ratings, analysis and recommendations, action-oriented improvement plan, and best in class examples. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
The automated assessment and reporting tool is being used to do the 'first global assessment on the current state of organizational excellence' . Learn more about this exciting research project under the Presentations & Activities tab and Global OE Index sub-tab.
a range of workshops are delivered by consulting and licensed professionals. These workshops include:
- Short Presentations - for organizations that wish to learn more about the OEF
- Scenario Games - for organizations that wish to examine their current state of organizational excellence and discuss how to achieve their desired future state
- OEF Workshops - for micro to large size organizations that wish to implement the OEF using a holistic approach
- Key Management Area Workshops - for organizations that wish to take a more in-depth approach or concentrate on specific key management areas using a modular approach. These workshops provide a more in-depth review of implementation guidelines:
- Work Processes
- Suppliers and Partners
- Resource Management
- Continuous Improvement and Performance Measurement
- Specialty Workshops - for organizations wanting to: combine the OEF and ISO 9001 and use the Benchmarkindex Sustainability Tool
To date, workshops have been delivered to professionals in over 20 countries. The overall workshop satisfaction rating is currently 93%.
for professionals that wish to use the products and services in their practice, for professionals that wish to become licensed to deliver products and services on behalf of OES and for organizations that wish to develop their own internal resources and training programs.
There are two streams at OES for licensed practitioners:
‘Registered Organizational Excellence Specialist’ - conduct assessments and deliver the OEF Workshops
‘Certified Organizational Excellence Specialist’ - conduct assessments and deliver the OEF and Key Management Area workshops
The OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONALS document describes the intent of the toolkit, professional streams, pricing and benefits.
The USER AGREEMENT applies to professionals that use the white label materials.
The LICENSED PROFESSIONAL AGREEMENT applies to professionals that wish to represent Organizational Excellence Specialists in their region.
Our products and services are delivered by licensed professionals according to their own per diem rate (fees) and out-of-pocket costs.
The following checklist is used to calculate the cost of a workshop: facilitator per diem, participant handouts, venue and equipment, refreshment breaks, travel. Generally, the price of a one-day workshop per participant is $150 to $250 for e-learning, $300 for interactive online and $400 for in-person. Participant handouts for all workshops include the: OEF publication, self-assessment materials, presentation slides, and evaluation form.
The following document describes FIXED-PRICE PACKAGES. These packages offer a high impact engagement over a 5+ week timeline and provide organizations with an opportunity to: train employees, conduct an assessment, develop an action-oriented improvement plan to address gaps, receive varying levels of assistance with implementation.
Should your organization wish to design a custom program, we would be pleased to speak with you and provide a proposal that includes estimated cost.