Our products and services are designed for organizations that want to work independently or seek assistance from consulting and licensed professionals. The turnkey toolkit includes a publication, automated assessment and reporting tool, holistic and modular workshops and train-the-trainer program.
The Organizational Excellence Framework publication defines and provides implementation guidelines for best management practices in the areas of: governance, leadership, planning, customers, employees, work processes, suppliers and partners, resource management, continuous improvement and performance measurement. Appendices in the publication provide a wealth of information too. There is a comparison of the OEF to leading global excellence models, detailed definitions of the principles related to a culture of excellence, and the self-assessment and improvement planning methodology that we use.
To date, the publication has been downloaded by professionals in over 50 countries.
Click on the link for an Overview of the Organizational Excellence Framework
Assessments – four assessments are available:
- Complimentary ‘Teaser Assessment’ – is available online and allows the organization to self-assess against the 9 principles of the Organizational Excellence Framework. The assessment takes 5 minutes to complete. A confidential feedback report is automatically generated and delivered to the respondent's inbox. The report shares the assessment ratings and highlights the direct relationship between low scoring principles and the best management practices.TEASER ASSESSMENT
- ‘Automated Full Assessment’ – is available online and allows the organization to self-assess against the principles and best management practices of the Organizational Excellence Framework. The assessment takes between 15 and 30 minutes depending on organization size. A confidential customized feedback report is automatically generated and delivered to the respondent’s email address. Available for a small fee, this assessment shares the assessment ratings and provides a customized action-oriented improvement plan to address gaps.FULL ASSESSMENT
- ‘Professional Full Assessment’ – is available through a Licensed Professional and allows the organization to self-assess against the principles and best management practices of the Organizational Excellence Framework. Any number of respondents may be accommodated. A customized feedback report shares the assessment ratings and provides an action-oriented improvement plan to address gaps. The professional adds value with analysis, recommendations, and best in class examples. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
- ‘Third-Party Full Assessment’ – is available through a Licensed Professional that conducts an independent and objective assessment of the organization and provides a Certificate of Completion with overall rating score and an accompanying customized feedback report with assessment ratings, analysis and recommendations, action-oriented improvement plan, and best in class examples. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
The automated assessment and reporting tool is being used to do the 'first global assessment on the current state of organizational excellence' . Learn more about this exciting research project under the Presentations & Activities tab and Global OE Index sub-tab.
a range of workshops are delivered by consulting and licensed professionals. These workshops include:
- Short Presentations - for organizations that wish to learn more about the OEF
- Scenario Games - for organizations that wish to examine their current state of organizational excellence and discuss how to achieve their desired future state
- OEF Workshops - for micro to large size organizations that wish to implement the OEF using a holistic approach
- Key Management Area Workshops - for organizations that wish to take a more in-depth approach or concentrate on specific key management areas using a modular approach:
- Work Processes
- Suppliers and Partners
- Resource Management
- Continuous Improvement and Performance Measurement
- Specialty Workshops - for organizations wanting to: combine the OEF and ISO 9001 and use the Benchmarkindex Sustainability Tool
To date, workshops have been delivered to professionals in over 20 countries. The overall workshop satisfaction rating is currently 93%.
for professionals that wish to use the products and services in their practice, for professionals that wish to become licensed to deliver products and services on behalf of OES and for organizations that wish to develop their own internal resources and training programs.
There are two streams at OES for licensed practitioners:
▪ ‘Registered Organizational Excellence Specialist’ - conduct assessments and deliver the OEF Workshops
▪ ‘Certified Organizational Excellence Specialist’ - conduct assessments and deliver the OEF and Key Management Area workshops
Click here for the Opportunity for Professionals that describes the intent of the toolkit, professional stream, pricing and benefits.
Click here for the User Agreement that applies to professionals using white labelled materials.
Click here for the Licensed Professional Agreement for professionals that wish to represent Organizational Excellence Specialists in their region.
Our products and services are delivered by licensed professionals according to their own per diem rate (fees) and out-of-pocket costs.
The following checklist is used to calculate the cost of a workshop: facilitator per diem, participant handouts, venue and equipment, refreshment breaks, travel. Generally, the price of a one-day workshop per participant is $250 for e-learning, $300 for interactive online and $400 for in-person.
Participant handouts for all workshops include: self-assessment materials, presentation slides, and evaluation form. In addition:
- Holistic workshops include a copy of the OEF publication.
- Modular workshops include a copy of the relevant chapter of the OEF publication.
Please contact us for a custom quote.